Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which game should I play first: Dragon Age 1 or Dragon Age 2?

I know this question has been asked hundreds of times before but I'm asking it again to get a well-rounded opinion. I have been playing Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for quite some time now but have run into a number of glitches. Thus, I decided to try out Dragon Age especially since a friend of mine recommended it. I looked it up on Amazon and it appears to be rather interesting. However, I'm wondering which one I should play first since I read that the graphics are better in Dragon Age 2 as opposed to Dragon Age: Origins. Does this really matter though? Which game should I get first? Anything I should know before playing it?



Thanks a million in advance!! ;-)Which game should I play first: Dragon Age 1 or Dragon Age 2?
Dragon Age 1. I don't particularly like either though. Oblivion is a much better game. You'd probably have a better time playing it using some mods and patching it with the unofficial Oblivion patch which fixes a lot of bugs. There is an unofficial Shivering Isles patch too

And speaking of Elder Scrolls..........Skyrim 11/11/11 !!!!
Personally I'm not into the whole Pause during a battle to give orders or controlling more than one character .. its just not as fun

However I played Dragon age, and I think you should play 1 first .. the storyline is better %26amp; I found it more fun than 2.

plus it should give u some basics so DA 2 wont be as hard when u start playing :)



Have fun

%26amp; PS : buy The Witcher 2 OR wait for Skyrim to be released if you are into RPG's .. DO NOT but Haunted the Demon Forge ... thats a horrible game ! ..Which game should I play first: Dragon Age 1 or Dragon Age 2?
1 for sure. Story line is way better. Plus if you finish one some of the story line carries over to 2 if you load your character to it. Also I personally liked 1 better. The combat is a little weird because its turn based. 2 is not turn based. But if you ever played KOTOR you will probably like it.
For a greater experience, begin with the first and get the second after. It is a really wonderful series!Which game should I play first: Dragon Age 1 or Dragon Age 2?
The dragon age games are really nothing like Elder Scrolls. If you've played a Bioware RPG before than you already know what to expect. If not: Expect a more liniar path with rewarding story telling and memorable characters, expect hours of your time to be devoured and expect a pointless but enjoyable romantic subplot with one of your companions.



as to which you should buy first, you would probably enjoy the first one more. The first is a more classic RPG that really shows its D%26amp;D roots, the second is a fantastic game, but it does take so much from Mass Effect (assuming you have an idea about said game) that it may not be what your looking for coming from Oblivion
  • game of thrones book
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment