Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is Dragon Age 2 a fun game?

I bought and beat bulletstorm, and was planning on trading it in today. I have Mass Effect 2 next in line to play, but I'm feeling the more midevil style of RPG at the moment. Is Dragon Age 2 any good? Does anyone have any complaints about it? Also what class is the most fun to play (in your opinion). Thanks All.Is Dragon Age 2 a fun game?
Dragon Age 2, in my opinion, is very different from Dragon Age 1. It has lost the 'tactical-ness' of Dragon Age 1, and became an Action-RPG. You can tell the difference in the pace of combat. If you love fast-paced RPGs, then DA2 is for you.



As for class, I love the rogue. It makes you a very important person, because your the only one who can open locks, and, well, you are the main DPS. (I like DPS characters)



My complaint would be, the combat is TOO fast paced for my liking and it gets messy sometimes. (SPOILER ALERT) Like the starting. Too fast. Play it and you'll see what I mean.Is Dragon Age 2 a fun game?
Yes!! Its awesome. Story line is awesome, graphics are pretty good and combat is cool. The game is also very long (atleast 20-25 hours). I am playing a warrior and I like it. Get cool weapons and combat specials are awesome. I might play a mage next.Is Dragon Age 2 a fun game?
it is a fun game you want graphics you got 'em you want story line no problem

it has a great battle system



and although i play as a rogue

mage should be very interesting for this game
  • spanish translation online
  • mymathlab login
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment