Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 2, and Magic the Gathering on Xbox 360?

I'd like to know a bit, or a lot, about these games. I've seen videos online of the gameplay and they look like something I'd like to buy soon. I like the looks of Dragon Age more, but I like the idea of playing with friends like I saw for Fable 2.

If you play these let me know about them and if you'd reccommend them, thanks!Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 2, and Magic the Gathering on Xbox 360?
Dragon Age is an excellent game, but I do know that the xbox version is not as good as the pc version. It has received consistently lower scores than the pc version, mainly because the controls aren't as good. Fable 2 is very good, and you may be able to a relatively cheap version since Fable 3 is coming out soon. I have Fable 2 and it is very fun.Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 2, and Magic the Gathering on Xbox 360?
Wellll if your a big fan of role-playing games than yeah these are pretty good and will satisfy your hunger for role-playing. I installed Dragon age origins on my computer though (same thing as xbox, which I own as well) I have barely played it, it is is not much like what you see in the trailers where it looks freaking Bad a ss, to me it was more like a Lord of the rings game and I lost interest. Fable 2 is really popular and I recommend it, but you should wait for Fable 3 to be released unless you wan't to play the whole story so that you may understand the rest of the other fables, in which play the first Fable. I don't know anything about Magic the gathering, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment