Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is Dragon Age 2 is worth the time and money?

When I first heard about Origins I bought it straight away because I knew I'd love it (and I did)... but I'm not as confident about the second Dragon Age. What is your opinion? Do you think I should get it? Did you like it better than the first one?Is Dragon Age 2 is worth the time and money?
If you are expecting it to be exactly like DA:O you will be disappointed. But, if you appreciate it as a new game with a new story you should enjoy it. They did make a lot of improvements this time around, especially combat. Fighting mobs feels like less of a chore. There are also a lot more cinematic cut scenes and your character is much more expressive. I also loved how you don't have to make everyone like you. Even if a companion hates every choice you make you can still do their quests and earn their loyalty.





If you aren't sure you could just wait a few months for the price to drop or keep an eye out for a sale.Is Dragon Age 2 is worth the time and money?
No I don't like the 2nd one better than the 1st.



The reason why I loved DA:O was that it stood out amongst most other RPG's. It was a return to old school RPG's backed when they were based on mostly strategy.



DA2 has that stinky "streamlined" touch to it. It's not a bad game by any means, but it definitely lacks alot of what made DA:O the game that it was.



It may be worth it for you, it's not horrible or anything, but I don't think it's worth being excited about. You may possibly want to wait for a price drop or try a demoIs Dragon Age 2 is worth the time and money?
I found dragon age 2 easier to get into then the first. i couldnt even finish origins i just got bored with the game. so i like the second one better
  • flyff
  • the office full episodes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment