Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition or Dragon Age 2?

I'll be buying either one today, just don't know which one. I see it's made by BioWare and seems to share some similarities with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, which I loved. I may be able to borrow Dragon Age Origins from my friend, but won't be able to play the DLC. I thoughts are to buy the second one now, borrow the first one, play that, give it back, and play 2.

What Should I do?Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition or Dragon Age 2?
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition.



MUCH more gameplay, and better game overall. Dragon Age 2 isn't a bad game per se, but it's an immense disappointment variety wise compared to DAO.Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition or Dragon Age 2?
Dragon Age: Origins is a larger-than-life tale of violence, lust and betrayal that places gamers in the role of a Grey Warden, an ancient order of guardians who have defended the lands throughout the centuries. Gamers explore a stunning world and make complex moral choices that affect the outcome of the game, full character customization, the potential to develop romantic relationships and bone-crushingly visceral combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment