Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon age origins or Dragon age 2?

Which one should i buy? I recently saw something about dragon age and thought, Cool! that looks badass! But as to witch one to get i don't know. I heard the first one was better yet Again i heard the second one was better. I can only buy one of them so can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.Dragon age origins or Dragon age 2?
Sir, I will say.... both. Unfortunately, if you don't have money for both right now, I suggest Origins, first. There is a lot in DA2, that requires knowing the cast of DAO. It's true, after I played DAO, then DA2, I loved the change in the look of spells, characters, scenery, etc... but if you enjoy the story behind the game (as I do) play the first one, first. If you just like to play 'just because', go with DA2. Simple enough.

Hope you have fun, whatever you choose.Dragon age origins or Dragon age 2?
you need to buy the first dragon age to know the second game



in dragon age 2 you gonna be asked stuff that you don't know



you don't know becuase you have not played the first one



dragon age is much longer and has a better story the only thing that combat system sucks balls



dragon age 2 combat system has been fixed hack and slash type but the story is shorter and less longer



but the good thing is the events happend in 1 g ame have effects on the second

No comments:

Post a Comment